The Annual Church Profile (ACP) is a yearly survey voluntarily completed by churches. The ACP compiles church data from across the state, helping improve communication among and between churches and the N.C. Baptist state convention.
The ACP can now be completed online through the digital form available at the link below. It is quick and easy to complete.
Access the ACP online forms HERE.
- August 15- ACP Pick Up- all day, through 6:30pm.
- August 15-24- Pick up ACP packets at the BBA office
- September 18- Deadline to turn in the ACP
The ACP directly helps your church in six ways:
- It provides a snapshot to celebrate how God is working through N.C. Baptist churches. The information churches provide on the survey inform N.C. Baptists of how many lives have been changed by the gospel, as well as how your generosity makes it possible for us to be on mission together, taking the gospel to the nations.
- It paints an accurate picture of like-minded churches locally, across the state and across the U.S.
- The ACP helps pastors assess ministry strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for their local church. It helps pastors and church leaders effectively plan for future initiatives.
- It helps churches evaluate their history, as long-term trends are visible on a five, 10 or 20-year timeframe.
- It records provide churches and associations with the information they need to track progress in church membership, baptisms, VBS enrollment and more.
- The ACP helps N.C. Baptists and our Great Commission partners report accurate information about gospel impact in local communities.
Thank you so much for your participation in the Annual Church Profile in 2023!