The 3 links below have some valuable information concerning the Coronavirus...
* Can Your Church Help Feed?
Below is a link that allows churches to register the information the Baptist on Missions needs for kitchens. This link will populate a spreadsheet that will allow us to process information easily and use it in the most efficient way.
If you could pass this along to the churches in your association it will help us compile the information in a ready to access format. We will contact the churches before passing along information to any outside group. Thank you!
A Time to Pray:
There are two times we come together for prayer as pastors in the BBA. Prayer is the conduit between heaven and earth. We cannot afford to have this vital source of power clogged up. Coming together in the name of God, keeps it flowing freely. We need each other.
*Monday night, April 6th, at 7:30 at Second Chance Community Church.
*Thursday morning, March 19th, at 9:30 at Dublin FBC
Opioid Task Force Strategic Planning Meeting "The Battle Against Addiction"
Tuesday, April 14, at 2:00
Health & Human Services Building in the conference room.
Your participation in this battle is vital. The social systems in Bladen County recognize the need for the faith-based community to get involved. We cannot afford to miss this opportunity. On that Tuesday, we will break into different groups of interest and plan, plan, plan. So, I ask you to be a part and pray, pray, pray.
Substance Abuse Prevention Sunday
Sunday, March 29th
* The purpose of this observance is to focus on problems caused by alcohol and other drugs and to offer biblically-based approach to the prevention and cure.
* Please share this with your church family and make preparation to participate in this event. Substance Abuse is an ongoing issue that many of our family and friends are dealing with on a daily basis. We need to get involved to make a difference!
April Is... Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina Food Roundup!
Due to the uncertainty of the Coronavirus and with the store shelves being empty and items being unavailable for purchase, there are ways to donate...
1. Monetary Donations to your local church or the Bladen Baptist Association (mail to PO BOx 62) with Food Round Up in the memo
2. Gift Cards: Food Lion or Walmart
3. Online Giving through the Baptist Children's Home website (listed below). Once your on the website click the DONATE button.
*** DEADLINE FOR ALL DONATIONS (MONETARY OR FOOD): APRIL 29, 2020
Construction Skills Training...
Wheel Chair Ramps, Install Flooring, Hang/Finish Drywall
Red Springs Mission Camp
April 4th 9:00am - 3:00pm
Training Only: $10 / Training with overnight Housing $21
Register onlne at: http://baptistsonmission.org/skills-training
WMU Annual Meeting - CANCELLED
Location: Bethel Baptist Church (735 Old Hwy 41, Bladenboro)
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2020
April Executive Committee Meeting
Location: Dublin FBC (7725 Albert St. Dublin)
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 @ 7:00pm
** Please make plans to attend
Discipleship Training: Faith @ Home / POSTPONED! Reschedule date will be announced!
Guest Speaker: Mr. Mark Smith
Location: Hickory Grove Baptist Church (6414 Center Road, Bladenboro)
Contact the Bladen Baptist Association to Register (Deadline for Registration: TBD)
* Childcare & Meal Will be Provided *
Promotional video for faith@home, visit: https://vimeo.com/channels/faithathome